Founded in 1992, we specialise in infertility treatments, treating reproductive disorders of the female and male partner – including problems related to ovulation, sperm production and function, tubal occlusion, conception, and hormone disorders. We will provide your patient with expert diagnosis of infertility disorders and the most advanced and effective fertility treatments, as well as emotional support, to assist them throughout their treatment.
To refer your patient please complete all sections of our referral form and send it to us with a copy of the patient’s results to the tests detailed below.
Completed referral forms can be faxed to us on +27 (11) 463 1875 or emailed to email@example.com
Patient Referral Guidelines
- We welcome referrals for patients who have been trying to become pregnant and are
- In any way worried about their fertility status
- Are older than 35 and have been trying to fall pregnant for six months with no success
- Are younger than 35 and have been trying to fall pregnant for more than one year with no success
- If there is an obvious contributor to infertility such as lack of ovulation, known endometriosis, known decreased sperm count, or known impairment of the fallopian tubes, feel free to refer immediately.
- If the patient has failed previous fertility treatments, please feel free to refer immediately.
What fertility investigations do patients need?
Our aim is to provide your patient with the best advice, treatments and support we can, to help them achieve a healthy pregnancy, and to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could ensure the following results are available to us at your patient’s first appointment, as we will often then be able to move straight ahead with a treatment plan for them.
Any relevant medical information, particularly previous lab tests, semen analysis, operative reports or fertility treatments will be extremely helpful in expediting care. Please attach these liberally.