Welcome to the final Medfem newsletter for 2015.
As the year draws to a close we would like to take this opportunity to give thanks; to our wonderful team at Medfem, thank you for all your hard work and the passion with which you perform your jobs and serve our patients; and to our incredible patients, it has been an honour to be a part of your family building journey. So many beautiful miracle babies were born this year and this is always our greatest reward.
For those of you still on your family building journey, we hope that 2016 brings you the bundle of joy you have been dreaming of.
If you are the proud mommy or daddy of a Medfem miracle baby, please enter our Santa Baby Competition on our Facebook page.
In this month’s newsletter we present: The new RI Witness system (the only one of its kind in Africa), our latest audit, facing Christmas without a baby, how male and female cancers can affect your fertility, and fertility treatments for HIV patients.
We would love to hear your feedback, as well as topics you would like to see covered in future issues. We can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
From all at Medfem Fertility Clinic
In this month’s newsletter we present:
- Infertility in a Pregnant World
- Cervical Cancer and Infertility
- Muscular Dystrophy and Infertility, and
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Infertility
In this month’s bumper newsletter we present:
- An interview held with one of our infertility specialists Dr Nicholas Clark,
- Information on what you need to know about your egg supply,
- The details behind the high-court ruling on the genetic link requirement in surrogacy,
- Information on getting pregnant after birth control,
- The benefits of a holistic approach to fertility, and
- Details on the upcoming Johannesburg Pride celebrations.
In this issue we are putting a big focus on Ovulation and everything you should know about your fertile time of the month. We have also included in-depth information on Tubal Disease and Infertility – a very common problem for many couples.
Our very own Dr Rodrigues attended the recent ESHRE conference in Portugal and has provided insights on some of the lectures.
And lastly, a beautiful poem from Angela Miller on baby loss.
Topics covered this month include Father’s Day, Men’s Health Awareness Month, male fertility, tips to improve male fertility, and what you can do to take charge of your fertility.
Topics covered this month include Miracle Makers and Miracle Mommies, Giving the Gift. Celebrating the Givers, Endometriosis and Infertility, Endometriosis Q & A section, and Embryo Testing.